Office & Accounting Admin
Skyline Exhibits Alberta is looking for an Office & Accounting Administrator who is eager to learn. Primary responsibilities include assisting accounting department with bookkeeping, file management, ordering & delivery of product, project entry and management in Exhibit Force, as well as assistance on Accounting and Finance related projects and basic office responsibilities.
• Maintain front office desk & answer main reception phone
• Input credit card expenses for all accounts
• Input supplier invoices for payment
• Cash duties including bank deposits.
• Update records for safety programs as needed.
• Maintain accurate job costing reports.
• Assist with cheque run.
• Maintaining files & records
• Administration of travel & related expenses
• Assisting accounting department with various projects as they arise
• Ordering & delivery of product as needed
• Project entry & management in Exhibit Force system
• Basic office duties as required
Required Work Experience / Skills / Attributes
• Methodical attention to detail, with exceptional organization and time management capabilities
• Microsoft Office Experience
• QuickBooks Desktop experience is considered an asset
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Be a self-starter, able to ask relevant questions and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Have a positive attitude to help out in all areas of accounting
• Be excited to work for a growing company